2012/07/15

The first two weeks in Lalashan mountain (Part 1)

The first two weeks in Lalashan mountain
We left Hsinchu city in the sunny afternoon. To reach Lalashan mountain, we have to go throught Daxi city, Fusing city and then Xiabaling, Baling and finally Shangbaling. The journey was not easy with tortuous road  but the nature was so wonderful. We went higher and higher so the decline of temparature made me feel so cool when I can avoid the hot weather in the big city. I’m not sure this is the fog or the cloud, anyway, it’s great.
The dense fog on the way to Lalashan.

It likes we go to the fairyland long time ago in China!

We was kindly treated with cozy dinner with many teacher in Lalashan mountain. They also gave us some tips when working in the high mountain. We felt so delighted for the night. And after that, we had a chance to observe the life of the creature at night. It’s so amazing!


Oh! We caught a green frog.

One kind of snail.


And one kind of worm.


In the next morning, we have a class a bout the insect. Even thought the lecture was in Chinese but Tracy Yeh, a kind Taiwanese girl translated every things for me.


The slide in the lecture explaining the insect.


And this is my note, I am a good painter, aren’t I?


A note about insect.

In the afternoon and evening, we have 2 observation class, I like it the best because I can see and listen to the explaination, it the best demonstration and it will help me for interprating the biodiversity of Lalashan mountain. Here under some picture of the creature that I observed.


 My team and teacher together walked for observing the nature.

This is a blind spider.


This is a blind spider.

A spider tried to protect her eggs in a leaf.


And teacher explained some information about the toad.

A small spider!

Two medium spiders.


And a huge spider.

Then we caught a green frog again.

Wow, it was the very great experience when it’s the first time I can hold a snake like that.

 (to be continued...)


No comments:

Post a Comment