2012/07/05

About us - Xiao Zhi Zhu


Hi everyone! My full name is Dao Manh Cuong, but you can call me Chris. I come from Vietnam and I'm very happy to be the volunteer in Taiwan.

My hobby is going backpacking, discovering new culture and languages, exploring the railway system of many countries and especially I like Korean culture and language.

I can speak Vietnamese (of course my mother language), English, Korean and just a little bit Mandarin (but enough for surviving in Taiwan - I think)

I was allocated to Hsinchu office and I go to Lalashan to work there. Here are our diary of working. Hope that all of you guys will enjoy our blog.

If you are interested in Taiwan or have any question about the program and Taiwan's life, feel free to contact me. (And if you are interested in me =)))

My email: daomanhcuong158@gmail.com

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment